Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome!  

I can't believe that I have had this blog for almost a year and I am just now getting around to writing my first post!  It was my intention to get this up and going last year, but with a new job at a new school, and the fact that I was pregnant with Baby #3, it just didn't happen!  However, now that life is beginning to settle into somewhat of a routine, I am ready. 

I want this blog to be a place where I can share with you all of the things I am learning... from books, blog posts, conferences I attend, other teachers/coaches/administrators, and my own personal experiences. 

I saw this quote on Instagram yesterday and thought it was perfect for my purpose behind this blog:


So, without further ado, let's get started! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment